Together... Focused on Him
189 Evans Bridge Road
Heflin, Alabama 36264
Online Giving is quick, easy, and secure using our Online Giving Portal. Give your tithes and offerings from your smartphone, tablet, or computer to a number of ministries in our church. Simply click the link below to set up an account.
1. How does it work? - We have teamed up with Lifeway Resources to handle our online giving. Simply click on the link above to be taken to our secure Online Giving Portal. The first time you visit, you will be asked to create an account that you will use to log in each time. Once logged in, you can add a checking account or credit/debit card to use. Then choose the budget you would like your offering to go toward. Tithes should go toward the General Fund, and any other offerings may be designated to other budgets. You can also set up scheduled giving to happen each month.
2. Is it safe? - All transactions are encrypted using a secure server to protect your privacy. By using the highest security standards available and exceeding legal requirements for financial security, Lifeway ensures your peace of mind with the best e-Giving solution on the market.
3. How can I keep a record of my online giving? - For every donation you make through our Online Giving Portal, you will receive a receipt that will be sent to the email address you designated when you opened your account. You can also log into your account to see a detailed list of all of your giving history. Our financial secretary will also keep records of all online donations, just as she does for regular tithes and offerings given at church.
4. Can I set up automatic giving? - Yes. When you log in to your account, you will see an option to set up scheduled giving. Follow the instructions to set up automatic giving.
5. Does it cost extra to give online? - For our church members, the simple answer is no. However, just as with every credit card transaction that you place at any store or online retailer, there is a fee that is paid by the retailer. Our church will also pay a small fee for these payments to be processed online. If you would like to help cover that fee, please consider adding up to 3% to your online giving amount.
Schedule of Services
Sunday School - 10:00am
Morning Worship - 11:00am
Discipleship Training - 5:30pm
KidsChoir - 5:30pm
Meal - 5:30pm
AWANA (Children) - 6:00pm
ONE80 (Youth) - 6:15pm
Bible Study - 6:20pm